Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2005 1:24:03 PM EDT
You guys just kept pushing me and pushing me with your fine pictures and execellent reports of shooting enjoyment, and I finally cracked and placed an order for a swiss beauty and some ammo.

I'll have pics when she gets here.

Quick Question: Is GP11 corrosive? I wasn't sure, so I'll ask the all mighty forum.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]
From what I understand it is not.

I'm a new k31 owner myself but I have not had the time to shoot it. They do clean up good though.
I will be hitting the local fun show on the 15th(mybirthday) and will pick up some ammo then.

The only thing I will proubly do to the rifle is refinish/repair the snow damage to the finish on the stock.

Have fun with it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 1:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
GP11 is not corrosive and is pretty good stuff to be military surplus.  I have 3 K31s and am considering getting a few more.

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top