Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2005 11:25:14 AM EDT
 or so I was told by wolf today.

finally called Wolf today after waiting at least a month, and she asked me where I lived, I said Houston, then gave me the number of a local supplier here (it's actually a popular internet dealer) and confirmed that it would be there by next week.  She said they started shipping it over here within the last few days.

that's all I can say for now.

If I'm able to get some next week I'll post range reports.

still scared about getting my hopes up, but just to reiterate she told me on the phone it was being shipped now.

-mark
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Cool!

Thats a better rumor than the one about the 7.62x39 I heard yesterday.......
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 12:00:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Cool!

which was what?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool!

which was what?

+1  elaborate
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I've noticed all the GOOD cheap stuff drying up.

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool!

which was what?

+1  elaborate

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 3:31:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Steel cased and berdan primed, I'm assuming if its Wolf. Domestic brass, boxer primed stuff is hard to come by in 7.5mm. Everytime stock comes in, it sells out in a matter of days.

If it's the right price and it shoots without clogging the chamber...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#6]
See this thread.

Grain of salt recomended............
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:40:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:22:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
See this thread.

Grain of salt recomended............

yeah, I read that, kinda the type of news everyone knows about when they try to go buy that ammo.

anyway, will keep everyone updated if I'm able to get a few boxes, but I call dibs on the first range report!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:53:38 PM EDT
[#9]
If you have a C&R on file with Century Arms you still have a few days to get a Case of 7.5 swiss GP11 for $144 + $ 12 shipping for 400 rds. That equals 39 cents per round / $ 7.80 per 20 rds.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:48:54 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
 or so I was told by wolf today.

finally called Wolf today after waiting at least a month, and she asked me where I lived, I said Houston, then gave me the number of a local supplier here (it's actually a popular internet dealer) and confirmed that it would be there by next week.  She said they started shipping it over here within the last few days.

that's all I can say for now.

If I'm able to get some next week I'll post range reports.

still scared about getting my hopes up, but just to reiterate she told me on the phone it was being shipped now.

-mark

w00t
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:38:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Nothing about the 303 though, huh?
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:34:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

didn't ask them, you might call and ask.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:55:31 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

didn't ask them, you might call and ask.

Emailed.  I'll post any response I get.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Dennis J. why do you always put your replies BEFORE what you're answering?  I always read your replies first then have to read below to see what you're answering, it's annoying man!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:37:56 AM EDT
[#15]
If you don't like it don't read it.<G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Dennis J. why do you always put your replies BEFORE what you're answering?  I always read your replies first then have to read below to see what you're answering, it's annoying man!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#16]
now that it was brought to my attention i realized i kinda like the way Dennis replies.  it reminds me of of the proper way to site resources for research papers.  sincei already read the posts before ahead of it it has always seemd to fall in place nicely.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 5:34:39 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
now that it was brought to my attention i realized i kinda like the way Dennis replies.  it reminds me of of the proper way to site resources for research papers.  sincei already read the posts before ahead of it it has always seemd to fall in place nicely.

good for you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 12:09:05 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Looks like the GP11 will still be the cheapest available:

Wolf Ammo

well darn.

I think that's the biggest reason everyone was interested, because of how expensive these things are to shoot with GP11.

Still doesn't mean I won't buy a few boxes here and there.

Good thing is they are reloadable boxer primed, so shoot a few boxes and just reload.

guess I'll start saving the brass when I get a chance to buy some.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Mark, if the Wolf ammo is as expensive as that site linked... I'll likely end up doing the same.  Eventually score a couple hundred rounds, and reload the cases.  I don't shoot enough that it would bother me much to do so.  Plus we'll probably be able to come up with more accurate loads than Wolf, anyway, with a greater variety of pills to use.  

Now, the prices on that site could just be a bit high because it's new, and not yet in great supply.  We could only hope!   I might have to stop by a couple places locally and see when/if they're going to get any.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top