Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2005 7:12:11 AM EDT
Can someone post a pic. of the bayonet that fits the K-31? Or, a link will do. I have been to swissrifles.com and their url does not work to the bayonet pics. I may have found some, but want to make sure before I buy.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:22:10 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Can someone post a pic. of the bayonet that fits the K-31? Or, a link will do. I have been to swissrifles.com and their url does not work to the bayonet pics. I may have found some, but want to make sure before I buy.

Thanks.

They are BIG LONG NASTY looking things w/ saw teeth . When put it on a RIFLE you have a "Long Shadowed Spear" ! My Brother has one If you can wait OR ask specific ?'s I can relay info to you ....sorry no digital cammera Rocklock

eta I may be in error this is the Bayo for the rifle ...Im not sure about Carbine .
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 2:12:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm no expert, but I think the previous poster is describing the "Pioneer" version.  There is a non-sawback version also.  There are pictures on Ebay, but I've found they look alot like other bayonets.  There is a specific stamping on the blade but I don't remember it.  Two long German sounding words IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 3:23:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Bayo pic's and what they fit on can be found here------www.swissrifles.com/bayonets/

Pic's of a Model 1914 Pioneer (and compared with a USGI M7) can be found in this thread-------www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=6&f=14&t=186927
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:08:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep Noname , found it , I think its the later of the several sawtooths . But not sure which one ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top