Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 5:07:09 PM EDT
With iron sights, at 100 yards. And my bad eyes. I was able to shoot this. two boxes of 20.

Federal primers
Remington cases.
Nosler 120 grain Ballistic tip bullet.
35.0 grains of Varget powder. (Which makes a very nice light recoiling load. It is the starting load though)

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:30:23 AM EDT
[#1]
pics, of gun..........
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
With iron sights, at 100 yards. And my bad eyes. I was able to shoot this. two boxes of 20.

Federal primers
Remington cases.
Nosler 120 grain Ballistic tip bullet.
35.0 grains of Varget powder. (Which makes a very nice light recoiling load. It is the starting load though)

www.supload.com/thumbs/default/P9120043.JPG</a>

Yesterday I just worked up a load using IMR 4350 and Nosler 120 BT. I averaged 2800 fps and produced 1.5" groups. Not as precise as my loads with IMR 4064 but I had to discontinue IMR 4064 as the pressure spike was subsiding too early in the 29" bbl (Got smoke blowing through the action once the brass relaxed).

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:21:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I havent really worked up a load for accuracy yet, im working with starting loads now. And will work my way up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top