Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2005 6:40:23 AM EDT
I don't subscribe to G&A but picked one up in the store today.
This months issue is dedicated to Surplus firearms.

Haven't read it yet but there seems to be a number of different articles.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I flipped through it at WalMart.  Looked like it might be interesting, but I can't justify $8 for it.  Mostly they take stuff we can read on here and make it colorful for the magazine.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:02:01 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I flipped through it at WalMart.  Looked like it might be interesting, but I can't justify $8 for it.  Mostly they take stuff we can read on here and make it colorful for the magazine.

$8 dollars???

Geez I spent $17 and got a yr subscription.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:12:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Hes not talking about the regular issue, I don't think, but one of their special issues that they come out with 3 or 4 time a year.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:22:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah I bought it and enjoyed reading what I've read so far.  They have a good article on K31's and arisakas (although the arisaka article was from an older issue).

the pics are cool
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:06:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

[naggingwife]Go ahead, you'd only spend it on beer!!![naggingwife]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top