Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 2:03:01 PM EDT
I have a rifle in my posession which seems to be a combination of the Berdan and 1891.  The actual appearance is more Berdan but it has a magazine.  There is a date stamp of 1882.  The safety is a blade affixed at 12 o'clock at the extreme rear of the bolt.  There are three barrel bands and there is a washer/nut that must be loosened on the top of the bolt to remove it.  I will post pictures or a link to the mosin forums when I get a chance.

ETA
A little more research and we were able to figure out it is a Serbian Mauser 80/07.  The thing is so rare, we couldn't find pictures or info anywhere.
Pictures
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top