Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2005 12:43:47 PM EDT
I got the 2005 C&R forms today (I ordered them 2 days ago) and noticed they consolidated everything into 4 sheets per copy.

Do I put my own name down as the certifying person for the citizenship section (was born in the USA!!!)?
Do I put my info into Item 9 where it asks for persons part of a business/organization? I don't see any other location where I can put down my social security #.

I read all the FAQ's and tutorials and just wanted to know if there's anything important that I should quadruple-check?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 1:33:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I just sent in my c&r app. To answer your first question- Yes you are the one certifing that you are an american citizen. As for Item 9 - I do not remember what I put(I have been busy at work). Go to surplusrifle.com and look at their instructions. They give a step by step walk through of the form.

Then once you send it in, it's like waiting for christmas to come.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Then once you send it in, it's like waiting for christmas to come.

I know what you mean! I haven't found any C&R rifles that I'd like other than maybe a Mosin, K-31, and Garand. I'll probably end up getting a Mosin and Garand because of the available ammo (GP11 isn't exactly cheap or readily available from what I could see). I'm more anxious to use the dealer discounts!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:37:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:Then once you send it in, it's like waiting for christmas to come.

I been waiting for 5 weeks to get mine. The suspense is killing me
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top