Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2005 8:34:41 PM EDT
I want to order a Garand.  Everything is in order, but membership in a Garand club.  I sent an application and check to the Garand Collectors Assn. but after two weeks the check has not cleared my account so, of course, no certificate.  I shot them an e-mail yesterday, but no answer today.

Has anyone else gone this route?  If so, how long did it take for your certificate to get to you?

Iknow, I'm an impatient SOB.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I never got anything but a card the first time I joined.  I've renewed, with just the updated subscription to the news letter.  

If you checked the box on the form, they will send your name to the CMP to keep on file for when you order your rifle.  I've tried to verify this has happened, but haven't had luck yet with CMP.

I'm going to go to Perry tomorrow, so I hope all is well.  I guess we'll see.

The GCA has been very prompt at returning emails, so you should hear back soon.

Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:05:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I never got anything but a card the first time I joined.  I've renewed, with just the updated subscription to the news letter.  

If you checked the box on the form, they will send your name to the CMP to keep on file for when you order your rifle.  I've tried to verify this has happened, but haven't had luck yet with CMP.

I'm going to go to Perry tomorrow, so I hope all is well.  I guess we'll see.

The GCA has been very prompt at returning emails, so you should hear back soon.

Yep, I got an e-mail this morning when I got home.  My stuff was processed on the 16th so should be in the mail any day now.  The check still hasn't cleared the bank though.  Soon as it hits here the order goes out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top