Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 7:44:56 PM EDT
I read what it says, but when were these made?

www.militarygunsupply.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=FIWAP1
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:52:59 PM EDT
[#1]
The Walther P38 was the Wehmacht's replacement for the Luger, and was issues extensively to German troops during WW2. The P1 was essentially a Walther P38, but was built after the war to arm the West German police; I think it was made by companies other than Walther too. I'm not sure exactly when they stopped production of the P1, but I'd guess in the late 70s/early 80s when the German police went over to newer DA auto designs like the SIG and HK-P9.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Not sure about when the ones they have were made, but Dan's Ammo is selling some also. He has some good info on them.

www.dansammo.com/p38.asp

Here's the page with his prices. About the same.

www.dansammo.com/firearms.asp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top