Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 2:55:25 PM EDT
And I'm greatly dissapointed.  Maybe I wouldn't of if I had ordered the very good condition, but i ordered excellent condition.  The ENTIRE barrel is caked in rust.  I can't even see the groves, and I tried my best to get it off with a metal brush, and got no where.  Greatly dissapointed, AIM is definately going to get a call tomorrow, can't believe this.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:02:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang, sorry to hear that, BTW do you have pics you post?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:29:17 PM EDT
[#2]
of this CZ52?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:31:38 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
of this CZ52?

Yes, I was courious as to just how bad this looked, I had thought about ordering one.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:42:30 PM EDT
[#4]
well, I've spent the last hour using solvent, and a metal brush, I got a lot out, but I'm letting it soak again maybe for an hour, then I'll scrub some more to see how it comes out.  What I will be mad at, is if I have to return it, I'll have to pay another 25 dollars for another transfer fee, and if that's the case I'll demand they pay for that.  this is crap.  Does anyone know any rust remover you can buy like at wal-mart or a parts store?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:46:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I am sure they take care of it. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 4:56:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone have a converted CZ-52 with a 9mm barrel?  They sell them on makarov.com, just wondering how well that works, maybe I'll buy another one and get that barrel.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top