Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 1:30:35 PM EDT
The C&R is alot of fun, BUT for now I see the same ole stuff everywhere.

Anyone have any good  information on anything "new" being released?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:17:40 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thought you got tired of the C&R stuff and got rid of it all.

Yes, but I still have some C&R weapons. I need something to get  my interest fired up again. I have a few Garands and 03A3s, they are allways fun, but the typical run of the mill C&R weapon just does not do anything for me.

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:48:59 PM EDT
[#3]
You just need to get into the more rare and / or esoteric stuff. Some of the sniper or target rifles. Then go shoot them in some Palma or Long Range prone matches and watch everyone ooh and aah about how well your old rifle does. I've been burying myself in short rifles lately. M1 Carbines and short Mauser Carbines. Found some really great buys too. I picked up this FN made Venezuelan VZ24 short carbine in 7mm off GunsAmerica for $200. It's in great shape, is lots of fun to shoot, and is fast to handle because of it's short length and light weight. This weekend I saw another one listed for a starting price of $399 that didn't look any better!!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top