Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2004 1:32:18 PM EDT
I picked up a Norinco SKS today in great shape. I don't really know alot about them, so I was hoping someone could give me a heads up. Serial # is 24009XXX. What is different from this SKS from the others I have seen, is that it has a bakelite type gas system cover. Maybe this is common, but I have never seen it. The guy that I bought it from says that he got it new that way. It also has a triangle with a 26 in it on the receiver. Anyone have any idea what this is worth in Exc. condition???
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 6:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
post this in the SKS board in the AK47 forum, the guys in there know everything about the SKS.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top