Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2004 11:16:52 AM EDT
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get some stripper clips for my Mosin-Nagant and on the way Enfield. Also is there any sellers of Enfield magazines?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:38:11 PM EDT
[#1]
military stripper clips for the mosin nagant are hard to find and about $2-3 each when you do find them. forget the tapco made clips they are junk. the enfield stripper clips are easy to find at gun shows and cost about $.50-1 each. the enfield mags are hard to find and about $30 when you do find them. remember the enfield #1 and #4 mags are not the same.  your best bet is to look through all of the junk boxes at gun shows.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:40:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#3]
As for strippers (Brits call them chargers) Look for surplus ammo in bandoliers, cheaper that way.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top