Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2004 4:49:47 PM EDT
Anyone have any websites that sell these?

-tnr
mbd
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 4:54:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks........Yeah I haven't seen any decent G/K43s around yet....
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 7:33:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I wont expect you to find any either.  They kinda got lost in time like the STG-44, FG-42 and Tokarev.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 3:49:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/1/2004 11:32:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thanks........Yeah I haven't seen any decent G/K43s around yet....

i know someone that has one or two of them.  very nice examples too!  he also has/had a nice k98 sniper.  he's a local collector who's selling all his stuff.  it's too rich for my blood so i just stare and ask questions.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 12:02:23 PM EDT
[#6]
The G43 is my Holy Grail of WWII rifles.  I've seen a couple on GunBroker from time to time.  Saw a nice one with the sling and optics for around $2k.

NEVER seen one in person.  

I did see an SVT40 with optics at the Market Hall gunshow up in Dallas last weekend.  Didn't see a price on it.  I've seen a couple SVT40s at local shows.  I think I may have to get one of those some day soon...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top