Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 3:39:58 AM EDT
Maybe we can get a tack on this once is said and done but I have some questions on form 5300.38 pertaining specifically to C&R holders.  Mainly due to the fact a C&R FFL is for collecting, not a business.  I know I could call them and get help with the form but it would be nice to have to have all our answers here (instead of each of us calling if the need arises).

I'll proceed by block number.

1.  Name of owner or corporation - Self explanatory

2.  SSN - Self explanatory

3.  DOB - Self explanatory

4.  Trade or business name (if any) - I assume leave this area blank or should n/a be written in?

5.  FFL number - Self explanatory

6.  Current business address - Current address

7.  New business address - New address

8.  Current mailing address - What should be entered if they are the same as item 10?

9.  New mailing address - What should be entered if they are the same as item 11?

10.  Current home address - Self explanatory

11.  New home address - Self explanatory

12 and 13.  Phone numbers - Self explanatory

14 and 15.  Leave blank (not applicable here)

16.  Hours of operation - Leave blank

17.  Leave blank (not applicable here)

18.  Will any other business, other than that for which the license was issued be conducted on the new premises? - I assume the answer is No if this is your residence.

19.  Licensee's new premises are owned, leased, or rented. - Self explanatory

20.  Not applicable here

21.  Indicate type of business premises at the new location - Select whichever box applies to you

22, 23, and 24. - I'm pretty sure these don't apply since a business is not being conducted, yes?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Items 6 and 7 should be filled in with your old and new premises addresses.
Answer Number 21 on residential type.
In the title block after the signature, enter collector.

Be sure and send the original copy of your license back with the form. It is required by 27CFR, 478.52.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Items 6 and 7 should be filled in with your old and new premises addresses.
Answer Number 21 on residential type.
In the title block after the signature, enter collector.

Be sure and send the original copy of your license back with the form. It is required by 27CFR, 478.52.

Thanks EOD, I also didn't know I was required to send back the original.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top