Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 1:00:19 PM EDT
WOOHOO!!  C&R FFL just arrived in the mail friday.

No, I did not sign it

Now, as for sending out the license, do I need to include some kind of cover letter with it, or if I just send the C&R will they be sharp enough to file it on their own?

Also, wrt to ordering online (eg Brownells), how do I , once my C&R is filed, get them to show me the dealer prices online?

Thanks, I'm really excited!!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#1]
As soon as brownells (and midway) take your C&R the dealer part kicks in automaticly. As soon as I log in with my password and such both websites show dealer price as you select or search Items.
I have yet to buy a C&R gun  but use Brownells and Midway more than anyone for this reason
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
James,

I just finished preparing my letters.  I made copies of my license, making sure that the license was at the bottom (vertically) of the paper.  Then I loaded the copies into my printer and printed this letter, such that the test would be at the top of the paper:

<Todays Date>

To Whom It May Concern;

Attached please find a signed copy of my Curio & Relics Federal Firearms License.  Please keep this copy on file so that we can do business in the future.  If you would send me a copy of your latest catalog or sales flyer, and place me on your mailing list, I would be most appreciative.

If you have an email list, please add me to that as well.  My email address is <email address here>

Thanks,
<Your name & address here>

Then I went throught the tedious process of signing, folding and sealing (BLECH!) the envelopes.

This stack will go in the mail Monday:

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:48:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Then I went throught the tedious process of signing, folding and sealing (BLECH!) the envelopes.

self sealign envelopes are your friend. I too found out the hard way. lol..
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 1:52:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Just send it...
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top