Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/28/2004 10:44:36 AM EDT
It all started a little over a year ago when I found this board.
I've bought no less than nine ARs nad spent countless thousands on accessories since then.

Last winter I started lurking around on the AK side of the board.
MY first AK was the SEAK. I've bought three more AKs in the interim, and I'm waiting (not so patiently) for SEAK 2.

This spring I discovered the C&R forum. I received my license Wednesday, and this stack of letters/licenses will go out to dealers on Monday.

I have no idea where this little detour will take me, but I'm sure that it ain't gonna be cheap!

So many guns, so little time ...

Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:12:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Let's see... you need an Enfield (both a No1 MkIII and a No4Mk1), a couple Mausers, a few Mosins, at least one K31......  etc etc etc
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:35:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Add a cmp garand to that list....
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:41:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Cut up your credit cards NOW! Before it's too late!
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 6:35:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey!

A CZ52 pistol....lots of ammo for everything!!!! Keep your eyes open for the C&R Walther P-38 pistols. They surface once or twice a year. I've heard various reports on these...some say they're great and others claim that they are junk. I havn't actually seen one in hand so I can't comment on their conditions. Maybe a second job is in order!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:46:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cut up your credit cards NOW! Before it's too late!

It's already too late!

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#6]
lol.... you're doomed I tell ya!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top