Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2003 11:58:02 AM EDT
When sending your signed copy of your FFL to the companies listed on the tack, do you also include a copy of your drivers licence?
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:21:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I never have.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 2:23:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It depends on the company.  If you are also going to order ammo from them, some do require a copy of your drivers license on file before shipping.  I usually only send it on request.
Link Posted: 12/27/2003 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm unaware of any companies that require a copy of your DL as a C&R holder.  The FFL alone tells them that you are of legal age.  I guess some may, but I would only do it if requested.
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 4:26:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help fellas.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I stamp all my copies several times with "COPY". I'm also going to start writing the name of the company that I send it to on the copy. An FFL friend of mine had a problem with someone stealing a copy of his FFL that was sent to a company. Apparently an employee that worked for the distributor helped himself to the copy machine.
Better safe than sorry.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#6]
only if they need it for ammo purchases.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top