Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2003 1:03:44 PM EDT
Id like to join you all in spending all my money on milsurps (Im already well on my way). But since Im 19 I figured I probably cannot apply for a C&R. Is there an age requirement? Or do I just have to wait until Im 21 like with handguns?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:11:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn good question.

Hell, If I were you send it in anyhow. They will probably give it to you. You ronly breaking the law if you buy handguns.

(we know you wouldnt never do that)
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 2:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
From ATF P 5300.11(3-2001) :FIREARMS CURIOS OR RELICS LIST:
           178.47 Issuance of license

b The Chief, National Licensing Center, shall approve a properly executed application for license on ATF form 7, ATF Form 7CR, or ATF Form 8 PartII if:
  (1)The applicant is 21 years of age or over;

Link Posted: 9/10/2003 5:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
From ATF P 5300.11(3-2001) :FIREARMS CURIOS OR RELICS LIST:
           178.47 Issuance of license

b The Chief, National Licensing Center, shall approve a properly executed application for license on ATF form 7, ATF Form 7CR, or ATF Form 8 PartII if:
  (1)The applicant is 21 years of age or over;

That sucks

Oh well, only 1 more year
Ill send my C&R in on the same day I take posession of my CZ-52
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I was looking over the forms and it seems like it is 21. Only 3 more months for me heh
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top