Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2003 7:33:57 PM EDT
Getting a C&R license. Over the last several months I've aquired...well, let's just say more than a few, C&R long guns. Without a C&R. My safes (that's right, plural) are both full already. And my credit card that is reserved for firearms purchases is higher than I'd like to see it. But there are just so many nice C&R guns out there! Somebody stop me before I get a C&R and make it even easier to get them. Help!
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 7:35:48 PM EDT
[#1]
No.  I just sent my app in.  Get it!  Be broke with me!
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Heh heh heh... just wait, not only will you be buying more safes to fill but they will end up spilling all over the house. When you seriously consider (and maybe even actually do) hanging a few on the living room wall.. well, you are done for.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:11:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope! I refuse.

Just Do It!!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top