Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2021 2:00:05 PM EDT
Looking for recommendation on a 10/22 0.920 stock?  It will be for a kidd lightweight barrel.  It's a 1990's ruger factory receiver if that matters.

I know about krg's new stock, but hear they are not fully free float.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 2:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Titan Victor
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 2:16:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the magpul stock that came with the T/C R22. I haven't seen it available separately though.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Magpul hunter is lightweight and solid. I love mine!
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 12:37:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I went back and forth between the Victor and the magpul. Ultimately decided on the Victor but dont think you can go wrong with either.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 8:38:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Titan Victor
View Quote

FPNI again.   Single best upgrade I've done to my 10/22
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Titan Victor
View Quote

This with their optional v block. Leagues better than the magpul
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:56:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Honestly I love some of the stuff on the rimfire central board. L Jennings is who sold me a becautiful custom stock for my 10/22 he has quite a few good looking ones there.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 9:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Honestly I love some of the stuff on the rimfire central board. L Jennings is who sold me a becautiful custom stock for my 10/22 he has quite a few good looking ones there.
View Quote

He makes some nice stuff, been watching his ads for several years now.

However every single stock he makes, as they appear in the pics seem to have an absurd amount of distance between the trigger and the face of the grip.

His stocks are very nice though finish wise.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 11:19:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I know about krg's new stock, but hear they are not fully free float.  Thanks.
View Quote

That’s some bad info. They are fully free float. I had a Titan, which is a decent stock, and just got the KRG. The KRG is awesome. There is no comparison between the two. The KRG is better in every way.

My PWS Summit T3 with Leupold VX-Freedom EFR 3-9x33mm

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top