Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2020 9:14:22 PM EDT
I was given a Remington 513T “Matchmaster” and know nothing about it other than the little bit I’ve read from google.  No iron sights just a old scope on the top and it has one 6 rounder it came with.   Don’t think it’s been fired in 15ish years from my understanding, but no reason to believe it won’t.  

What do I have here?   Something of value, relic, or sorta in between?  Seems to be in pretty good shape overall.  Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 9:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You have an excellent club level target rifle.

I paid $200 for mine some 25 years ago but it came with the Redfield aperture front and rear sights.  Mine loved Winchester T22 ammo, an entry level, lead target round that was $17 per 500 rd brick.  But it dried up in the first great .22 shortage long ago.  

Your rifle should shoot great once you find something it likes.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for your input.  Looking forward to checking it out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top