Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/10/2020 8:57:20 PM EDT
Just recently traded into a brand new never fired Ruger 10/22 Take down. Gentleman had purchased two, used the other one and never took this out the box minus to make sure everything was there.

I really want to put this in a Magpul stock cause it looks awesome and a lot more functional.

Anyone know where to look?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope good luck. If you find them let me know.
Link Posted: 12/11/2020 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#2]
If you're looking for an X-22 Backpacker stock, like mentioned goodluck.  I've been on the search for months now for a regular priced stock.

Ebay and Amazon have them, but you are looking at a 200-300% price increase due to demand/gouging. While I wouldn't mind paying a bit more tog et my hands on 1, I am not spending $200+ (most prices are sitting at about $250-350) on a $100 stock.

Just checked on the Hunter X-22 stocks.  They seem to be in stock at multiple vendors sites at normal $150 MSRP pricing.  They are regular MSRP price on Ebay at $142 for anyone interested.  
OD Green or Black?
Grey
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 10:02:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep checking at magpuls website.
They had some in-stock a couple weeks ago and will have more in-stock soon. Check once a day when you get home from work.

For reference,  when they were in stock it took about two days for them to sell out of 100 of them.

Link Posted: 12/16/2020 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you're looking for an X-22 Backpacker stock, like mentioned goodluck.  I've been on the search for months now for a regular priced stock.

Ebay and Amazon have them, but you are looking at a 200-300% price increase due to demand/gouging. While I wouldn't mind paying a bit more tog et my hands on 1, I am not spending $200+ (most prices are sitting at about $250-350) on a $100 stock.

Just checked on the Hunter X-22 stocks.  They seem to be in stock at multiple vendors sites at normal $150 MSRP pricing.  They are regular MSRP price on Ebay at $142 for anyone interested.  
OD Green or Black?
Grey
View Quote

@Silentdeath12886

Yeah, I had been looking at those on eBay and was in the same boat. I don’t mind paying a little more since you can’t find anywhere, but not 100% mark up.

I’m also trying to find one locally. Have also been scanning armslist in my state, did find one up by my parents house (hunter stock). I won’t be able to get up there anytime soon, but I did send the link to my dad who confirmed it was for a take down. Hoping they snagged it for me for Christmas.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 11:10:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Keep checking at magpuls website.
They had some in-stock a couple weeks ago and will have more in-stock soon. Check once a day when you get home from work.
For reference,  when they were in stock it took about two days for them to sell out of 100 of them.
View Quote

@iasc300ia

Thanks! I’ll keep doing that as I really would like to find one. And if my parents end up getting me the one they found, then I’ll have an excuse to buy another 10/22 takedown!
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 11:50:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@iasc300ia

Thanks! I’ll keep doing that as I really would like to find one. And if my parents end up getting me the one they found, then I’ll have an excuse to buy another 10/22 takedown!
View Quote

I'll keep my eyes out for you as well
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 6:49:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

@iasc300ia

Thanks for the tip on keeping checking, been looking off and on all week and finally just before I’m sitting down to eat dinner with family see that I can order one direct from Magpul with free shipping!!!

Ordered a black one as that was one in let me
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 6:58:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@iasc300ia

Thanks for the tip on keeping checking, been looking off and on all week and finally just before I’m sitting down to eat dinner with family see that I can order one direct from Magpul with free shipping!!!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@iasc300ia

Awesome, im glad to hear it! I wish your family a Merry Christmas and a healthy, safe and prosperous New Year!
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 7:40:21 PM EDT
[#9]
You as well!
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#10]
You as well!
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:10:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like only OD green is available now.  I've been looking for a grey 1.

I was able to place on order with Dvor for $102 shipped, but is estimating 4-6 week lead time.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#12]
These are awesome aswell

Engineered silence TD chassis
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 10:54:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Looks like only OD green is available now.  I've been looking for a grey 1.

I was able to place on order with Dvor for $102 shipped, but is estimating 4-6 week lead time.
View Quote

@silentdeath12886
Yeah I really wanted the grey one as well but at this point, I was happy to get a black one in stock
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Bought an FDE one from BudsGunShop about 4 weeks ago.
Link Posted: 1/1/2021 8:19:44 PM EDT
[#15]
There Is a black one at my local Scheels for $109...if someone wants It I can go pick it up
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 2:26:02 AM EDT
[#16]
It looks like about everything is in stock on magpuls website. I "think" I just bought one in FDE, didn't say anything about backorder anyways...
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#17]
Mine is showing delivered today, can’t wait tilll I can install it but will probably have to wait till Wednesday
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 4:48:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Got it installed last night, freaking love it

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/6/2021 9:29:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Midwayusa had it back in stock on Monday.  They are showing out of stock now.

I am still waiting on my backorder from, Dvor for a Grey stock.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#20]
I checked Magpul's website today and saw that all colors of their X-22 Backpacker stocks appear to be in stock.

I cancelled my Dvor order and placed an order with Magpul for a Grey X22.
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 1:23:43 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It looks like about everything is in stock on magpuls website. I "think" I just bought one in FDE, didn't say anything about backorder anyways...
View Quote

Stock showed up on Friday. Picked up a BRN-22 takedown receiver the same day at Brownells. Another $500 in parts and I'll have something lol...
Link Posted: 1/12/2021 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Ordered from Magpul direct 1/7.   Expected delivery is 1/14.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Comes very well packaged, even has a return label already in it should it be damaged

Magpul is awesome

Shoot mine today with the backpack stock on it and freak love it

Will have to put the lower cheek rest on it though cause with the taller one I was hitting high cause I’m a freaking battle gnome
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 9:40:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Comes very well packaged, even has a return label already in it should it be damaged

Magpul is awesome

Shoot mine today with the backpack stock on it and freak love it

Will have to put the lower cheek rest on it though cause with the taller one I was hitting high cause I’m a freaking battle gnome
View Quote

Are you using an optic?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:34:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Got two from Amazon recently. A week to ship and $99
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you using an optic?
View Quote

Not yet, wanting to get the Magpul optic mount as well
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:54:07 PM EDT
[#27]
In stock on Amazon in FDE
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top