Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2014 6:32:15 AM EDT
handled a nice stainless multicam take down 10/22 at (FU) Dicks while stuck at the mall with my wife and avoiding a perfume store and I was very impressed, so much so that I am on the hunt for a take down with factory threads (Dicks doesn't sell such evil things and I don't want to give them my money anyway).  So far this is the best price I have found online, anyone had any dealings with these folks and or know of a better price?  No pref for stainless or blued or stock color (rattle can job away from camo anyway).
thanks!

Impact guns $331 with $10 shipping

Thread title edited.  Don't use fuck in any form in thread titles.  AeroE

Link Posted: 8/6/2014 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/6/2014 7:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]

"$339.99 Includes free shipping "

great thank you!
Link Posted: 8/11/2014 6:52:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I lucked into a better deal at Green Top as they are running a ruger sale, $299 for threaded  take downs!  Like the gun so far (except for the @$@#$ bolt release) and the 10 round mag that came with the rifle is crap.  The 25 rd OEM mag I picked up functions flawlessly with the cheapest of golden and thunderbumper boolets.  Need to swap that 10 round mag out, but thought I'd pass that info along for Va folks.
Link Posted: 8/12/2014 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I got one this weekend.  Came with a 25 round Ruger mag.  Now I am searching for a good scope , maybe with a QD mount.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top