Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/6/2013 1:14:30 PM EDT
Hello.
I have a Walther made Colt .22 LR cal rifle.  It is the model with the AR 15 frame.  I have one 30 round magazine but am in need of another.  Having trouble finding one.  Can anyone be assistance in directing me to a website or location that I may purchase more.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 5:24:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Black Dog mags will work in yours. They're also metal instead of plastic, so they're a lot better built. Might try CDNN, Midway or Brownells for starters. Might try Gun Broker too.

Good luck!
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 4:39:31 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think Black Dog mags will work with the Colt.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hello.
I have a Walther made Colt .22 LR cal rifle.  It is the model with the AR 15 frame.  I have one 30 round magazine but am in need of another.  Having trouble finding one.  Can anyone be assistance in directing me to a website or location that I may purchase more.  Thanks.
View Quote

ECOP.....Good price and fast shipping. I got a couple 10 rounders from them. They have the larger cap. ones too.

The 10 rounders are the same length as a GI twenty round mag and the Walther 20 rounder is the same length as a GI thirty round mag.

The Umarex/Walther made HK 416 mags will work in the Colt/Walther AR too....Same lower.

BD mags will not work.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BD mags will not work.
View Quote

Is the catch different on them or something? I was told they would work but I haven't personally tried them myself.
Link Posted: 9/9/2013 2:21:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Is the catch different on them or something? I was told they would work but I haven't personally tried them myself.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BD mags will not work.

The angle of the top of the mag is totally different. They won't even go into the mag well properly. FYI....S&W -.22 mags won't work either.....Same reason.

Trust me on this, get Colt/Walther or Walther/HK-416 mags. That's all that will work.
Link Posted: 9/10/2013 6:34:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Try 44mag.com  they have the walther/colt mags, just got me a couple drums there for 49 best price i found.

http://www.44mag.com/category/walther
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top