Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2013 6:33:32 PM EDT
Sorry for the ignorance, I have been on this site for 10 years, but is this the place to get info on dedicated .22LR uppers?  Thanks.

Looking for ideas to build one up, or buy one.

Anyone has pictures
Where the heck do I buy one?  I can't find anywhere with dedicated, reliable uppers for .22LR, I have an extra lower, and 556 is getting to expensive.
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:09:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 7:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry for the ignorance, I have been on this site for 10 years, but is this the place to get info on dedicated .22LR uppers?  Thanks.

Looking for ideas to build one up, or buy one.

Anyone has pictures
Where the heck do I buy one?  I can't find anywhere with dedicated, reliable uppers for .22LR, I have an extra lower, and 556 is getting to expensive.
Thanks.

Core 15 has some nice ones! I own one and like it!
Link Posted: 3/19/2013 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#3]
pic of a CMMG drop in with chamber insert, and how the dedicated barrel and ramp (pulled off the chamber extension for the pic) work

CMMG dedicated .22lr barrel ($100) on a Bravo Company upper ( $100) charging handle ($20)...conversion unit with one magazine (~$180)... forend off the prize table at Ft Benning....

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top