Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2010 12:18:18 PM EDT
I got a Krinker kit today from the EE and I cant get the fale supressor off. Please tell me it does come off on all of them...
Are they just really tight? It isnt on the gun yet so I can get too much leverage..

Any help??
Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:08:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried a couple of strap wrenches?
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 2:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I was trying with just the bare barrel. No leverage.
Put the gun together and got it. It was really tight and had something on the threads.

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 5:59:36 PM EDT
[#3]
The fake can is either welded, blind pinned, or soldered on.  In order to comply with NFA regulations.  If it could just screw off you would have an SBR.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The fake can is either welded, blind pinned, or soldered on.  In order to comply with NFA regulations.  If it could just screw off you would have an SBR.

"16" heavy match-grade barrel with 1/2" X 28 threads and slip over fake suppressor " barrel is 16", so it's GTG as the fake can slips over the barrel, making it LOOK like a SBR, without it actually being a SBR if the fake can is removed.

Glad you got it off OP.

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 6:15:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I think there older models had a short barrel w/ permanently attached fake can.  Glad you got it off.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think there older models had a short barrel w/ permanently attached fake can.  Glad you got it off.

From all I have read they have all been like what was sais above..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top