Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2009 3:34:49 PM EDT
My great uncle left me this when he passed 14 years ago along with quite a few other rifles as well and somehow I managed to lose this I suppose in one of my many moves while in the Corps. It's a Mossberg model 46m(b) circa 1947. Gun still looks great and I used to shoot the hell out of it and I'd like to again but I've lost the magazine tube. I have been able to find one for another gun he gave me back in the late 80's but I just can't seem to locate this one. Any help would be appreciated on this. Thanks guys.

It's one of these for reference.
old mossberg catalog
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you need the inner tube, the outer tube or both? Numrich list both parts but the inner tube is out of stock. I would check back with them regularly.
Inner Tube
Outer Tube

Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:09:03 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.gun-parts.com/mossberg/  $45.00, but they have them
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:30:04 PM EDT
[#3]
You guys are both awesome, it was the inner tube. Ordering now. Thanks for searching, my fu is dead tonight and I couldn't find squat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top