Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 7:57:53 PM EDT
Four shots into the same exact hole. One flier 1/4 inch out. 50 yards, Wallyworld W. Dynapoints!!! Old Redfield 3x9 scope, no AO. First time out. I am stunned and amazed. Bought it at Cabellas' for the fathers day sale for 399, and damned if I didn't deserve it! I got to pick the best factory target out of two. What a heck of a rifle!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:14:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Good morning. Further explanation. A friend of mine is a rather accomplished bench rest shooter, and I asked him to shoot my CZ for me. He had just got done testing his latest rifle, an Anshutz with a Lilja barrel and heavy stock, and he has a Caldwell rest. His first group did three shots in the same hole. His eyes got wide when I handed him the box of Wallyworld ammo, and his second group did what I mentioned above. He commented that he sure would like to know how CZ made their barrel's, and that this rifle was as accurate as his custom rifle. Now I will never be as good a shot as this gentleman, ever, but it sure is nice to know what my CZ is capable of.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Very impressive shooting !
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I love CZ's! I have enough .22's, but I boughy a 527 Varminter in .223 a while back. The double set trigger is at 3lb's, single set is 10oz. Super accurate.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 7:37:30 PM EDT
[#4]
CZs sure are fun rifles for the money. I shoot a lot of Wolf MT out of mine. I picked up an adjustable sear from Rimfire Technologies
to get rid of the trigger creep and WOW what a BIG difference. Not a bit of creep and without changing a thing, just over a 1lb pull.
I've read where others are getting the same results.

Link Posted: 6/18/2009 7:55:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Love that suppressor! I need/want one! I decided that mine had to be able to shoot whatever ammo I had a lot of, and just by chance it loves the Winchester Dynapoints. Next step is 100 yard shooting and I will run a bunch of different ammo types through it again. Our little group of desert plinkers have pretty much decided that .22LR is in our future. We all have stashes of ammo in center fire but it is starting to bother a lot of us to shoot it. The CZ is such a well made rifle that it is a pleasure to use it. Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 6/18/2009 8:21:46 AM EDT
[#6]
I run a CZ 452 varmint with a Timney and use a Gem-tech can.  It is a keeper.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top