Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2009 11:13:29 AM EDT
Opinions, complaints  etc...?
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 8:13:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Haven't actually seen one available yet.
The shop boss tries to keep inventory low right now and will only special order stuff like this.
Nobody has come in wanting one that I know of.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 7:57:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one,have the Puma PPS/50,the one that comes with the 50 round drum.
Right out of the box the drum would not work,dissasembled it.Found the spring had slipped out of its slot in the center post.It kept popping out every time i put it in its slot.So i made the center coil a little smaller so there was more pressure for the coil tab to center slot.
Re-assembled with one turn on the coil,tried it,had feeding issues,dissasembled drum and gave it two turns on the coil for more pressure.It has worked like a charm.No feed issues or anything ,have shot different brands of .22lr ammo with no issues.
I ordered two 30 round mags for it as well,had issues with them jamming.After awhile of head scratching i realized it was jamming only with remington ammo.But not with all,what i found was the inner clearance of the 30rd mags,just under the feed lips is narrower than the 50rd drum.The remington ammo "rim" diameter on some rounds is wider than the clearance in the 30rd mags.When loading the 30 rd mags,if you feel a slight drag on the round when loading it,i would not load the round in.If i filled the 30rd mag with rounds that didnt drag when loading,they fed fine.
The Remington rimfire ammo "rim" diameter varied too much,but it ran in the 50rd drum ok as it was wider internally.
Once i figured out the issues with the mags,the rifle has run perfect,have had no issues with rifle itself,mags only.
I did add a dovetail to weaver rail and added an Eotech sight to it.....kids love it !

Hope this helps...
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I have one and I also have a extended barrel so I'm getting it threaded to add a can to it.

CSF

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top