Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2008 7:21:09 PM EDT
I am looking to build a completely custom 10/22.  Where can I find just the receiver?  I don't want to buy a whole new gun that I am only going to use a small portion of.  The guys at the gun show are telling me that they don't know a source.  Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 8:25:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/12/2008 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am looking to build a completely custom 10/22.  Where can I find just the receiver?  I don't want to buy a whole new gun that I am only going to use a small portion of.  The guys at the gun show are telling me that they don't know a source.  Any help is appreciated.
Almost Is cheaper to buy the whole gun and sell the leftovers.. Faster too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 4:40:45 AM EDT
[#3]
scroll down some...

covered it last week...

and the week before...

and...
Link Posted: 4/13/2008 6:44:45 PM EDT
[#4]
You can buy the whole rifle for less than a custom reciever.

Link Posted: 4/14/2008 1:01:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Bass Pro shops has the complete rifle on sale for $159 right now. Sell the new take off stock on ebay, they are bringing around $20. Then sell the barrel for around $30 and you will have a little over $100 in the receiver alone.

Dolomite
Link Posted: 4/15/2008 7:24:52 AM EDT
[#6]
shooters discount.com, stock ruger reciever for 74.99, i think.... have customs, and a silver one as well, great place for parts for 10/22. Call them if they are out of stock, as they dont get alot of time to update the site...
Link Posted: 4/16/2008 9:47:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top