Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2007 1:20:23 PM EDT
Realy pretty gun but I was bummed that the set of Leupo;d Rifleman 22 mounts dont allow for enough clearance with the objective and barrel. I need just a CH's width to clear the barrel.

Anyway, what other brand of mount is good?
Link Posted: 11/2/2007 4:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
If it's just a CH, you could try to shim it... I know, not the best solution, but hey.
I got nothing for ya.

But I would love to see the pics!
I will be buying one in about a months time and I am unsure whether or not I should get the 452 or 453... I may get an itch to have the stock painted, and I would hate to cover up the nice looking wood/finish on the 453. Then again, the 453 may just be too beautiful to harm.
Link Posted: 11/2/2007 11:27:25 PM EDT
[#2]
you gotta get some really high rings, no matter what; the best to go with, is the cz factory rings, but they will cost you.
Link Posted: 11/3/2007 12:42:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
you gotta get some really high rings, no matter what; the best to go with, is the cz factory rings, but they will cost you.

They don't make rings for the 453 (3/8) dovetail. They only make 11mm and 16mm rings as far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 12/1/2007 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Just started looking for rings for one of these myself.

http://www.bkltech.com/

I don't know what quality these are, but they will do what you need.

I'll be getting a set of them for my Dad's new CZ 453.

Jon
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 1:09:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Millett makes high .22 rings, or you could pick up cz's new weaver rail adapter and get standerd rings of the right height.

Link Posted: 12/2/2007 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I went with a set of Burris Signature Posi-lign rings on my 452FS. They aren't cheap @ $45 a set, but they are extremely well made.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top