Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2007 2:50:01 PM EDT
I'm thinking of buying this .22LR pistol. Any feedback appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought mine about 2 months after they came out.  Thousands of rounds later, I'm still in love with it.  It breaks down for cleaning very easily, the rail is great for mounting optics, and it is very accurate.

The trigger is a little stiff on some, but mine has worked itself in quite nicely.

It does like good ammo, when using the 500 round bulk packs, if the tip of the bullet is damaged any, it will jam.

I have the 6 in barrel and like it better that the shorter barrels, it is a little muzzle heavier that way though.
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Bought mine before X-Mas..........No time to shoot it    YET.
Link Posted: 2/20/2007 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the prototype/pre production run U22 Neos(ad said SPACE GUN on it LOL) in some shooting mag, and fell in love. I bought the first one I ever saw in stores, and have not been disapointed. I clean it after every brick of .22s, (sometimes 2-3times a shooting session=1000-1500rds) I have not had a single FTF/FTE, only problem I have had was when I was deployed for 1year, it developed some light surface rust,(my fault)and the finish wears easy from holstering it. I would say mine has 20,000+rds and is still very accurate with a 6"barrel.

I have read about some people having problems with the extractor, but that is a easy/cheap fix.
Link Posted: 2/21/2007 11:07:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought the longer barrel version my friend the shorter.

I liked it, the only thing I had to do was make sure I kept it clean after a few hundred rounds and oiled or it would get extracting problems.  Not too often but with some cleaning and oiling it actually felt smoother than when I brought it home.

They are good guns, great for mounting red dot sights or anything like that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:42:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I have the shorter barrel with a cheap red dot.  One of my favorites.  After shooting 45 I go to the NEOS.  No recoil.  Dump 10 as fast as I can and get a stupid grim.  Fun toy.  I paid too much for mine but such is life.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top