Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2006 7:23:22 PM EDT
Anyone have one of these?  How do you like it?  I was looking at one at the gun shop and it is really thin plastic.  Is it worth the 135 dollar price tag?  Does anyone know anyone selling them at better prices?
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:51:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm 6ft 1in and the damn thing is almost so short I can't shoot it.  I'd advise against it personally.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 7:58:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Im sent
Thanks Jim
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:05:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I hated the one I had. The sights are so far above the bore, that with the 22LR's high trajectory, even plinking's a pain in the ass. Don't even think about using a scope. Also, the trigger sucks, SUCKS, SUCKS.
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 8:18:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I hated mine as well...also was dumb enough to get a couple for the Mini's

In my opinion....complete shit.

Bad trigger, horrible sights, cheap flimsy material.......only nice thing was the new short OAL.....but not worth all the negatives.

Sorry I blew up
Link Posted: 12/31/2006 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Great if you really like breathing the crap that .22lr blows out.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:37:36 AM EDT
[#6]
No experience with the Muzzlelite stocks, but they have to be the ugliest things I've ever seen.  I've never read anything good about them.

The Dixie Consolidated bullpup stock is a little better looking.  Ironwood has an Aug stock and has been working on a P90 stock for ages.  Ironwood is expensive though.

Sorry to not add anything too constructive.  I'd love to see a good bullpup stock so I can build an understudy for my PS90.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Sucks. Junk.

The real deal killer is that curved high cap mags won't work with it (they hit the pistol grip).

I know because someone gave me one for free. After trying it out, I gave it back.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 6:38:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Thats for all the feed back,   it does sound like it wouldn't be worth the money.  Thanks for saving me some green.
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 8:32:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I have to agree with everyone above.

I had the stock for my marlin "camp 9" and it was nothing but problems.  Mine had 2 slam fires with the external safety on safe.  The rifle itself was perfect, the stock was a crutch.

I'm sure mine has killed someone.  I had it disassembled in a closet, and someone stole it (and many more things...).  With the slam fires I had I can picture the jerk who broke into my house playing with it have it go off.

sorry about the rant...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top