BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 4:37:41 PM EDT
i just ordered some parts
vq hammer
vq buffer
vq extracter
i was looking at the sears but i realy dont know any thing about them what does an ajustable sear do for you
also i whant some difrent sights the factory ones are no good i just dont like them so what are som good ones that can just swap out with the factorys
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:36:28 PM EDT
[#1]
any one
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Most people are happy with just a VQ hammer.  

An adjustable sear allows you to adjust the pre-travel, and eliminate creep.  

I only have the VQ hammer, and it has a light pull...but alot of creep.  It's almost like a 2 stage trigger but w/o 2 defined stages, if that makes any sense.  I'm using the factory sear now and I like it.  
The creep doesnt really bother me, BUT I would like to see what adding an aftermarket sear would feel like.

If the creep bothers you, try an adjustable sear.  You never know until ya try.    
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#3]
You might want to check out the TRS series of peep sights from: tech-sights.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top