Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 9:38:02 AM EDT
Hey guys.  A few weeks ago I found a website that had 15 round mags for Marlin .22 rifles.  Since then my computer crashed, and I lost the bookmark that I had saved.  

Does anybody know who sells these?  If I am remembering correctly they cost about $14 each.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Brad
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:51:29 AM EDT
[#1]
was it wholesale hunter? i remember seeing something like that on gunbroker, and following a link to a website, which im pretty sure was that one.

good luck
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 1:30:37 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
was it wholesale hunter? i remember seeing something like that on gunbroker, and following a link to a website, which im pretty sure was that one.

good luck

Try this link www.wholesalehunter.net/outdoor_sports/National-Magazines/National-Magazines-R15-0040-Magazines-and-Loaders.html

The description above the magazine is the correct one on the web page -- below the mag it says it's for a 9mm. If in doubt, call Wholesale Hunter.

Looking for stuff to make some hi-caps for a .22 upper?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:12:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.

AR-fan:  yes and no.  I have a couple of Marlin .22's, and I figure that 15 rounds is better then 10.  Plus, the 15 rounders aren't any more expensive than the 10 rounders.

As for the hi-cap:  Yup, for my AKT-98 (22LR AK-47).  The factory 10 round mags are junk, so as they break I have been replacing with the Marlin 10 round mags.  I figure that I'll play around a bit and see how the 15 round mags fit / work.

And, thanks for the info on the description below the mag.  I noticed it said Beretta 92F 9mm, but sure didn't look like any Beretta mag I'd ever seen!

Brad
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 4:22:42 PM EDT
[#4]
would a Marlin 22 High cap mag for a semi-auto work in their new 717 .17 MkII?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top