Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2006 10:54:50 AM EDT
So with the inevitable failure of the new Pro-Mag drum, i've decided to go for something new on my 10/22. I think i've got it narrowed down to either the Choate folding stock or a Dixie Consolidated bullpup. i've heard nothing but good things about the Dixie, but i'm not sure about the price for the model i'm looking at (similar ones are around $150 or so) and the Choate is only $80. I also really like the look of the Choate folding stock way more than the Butler Creek or Ramline, even if it costs more.

anyone have any experience with either? recommendations? crazy new ideas i might not have considered?

if you've never heard of Dixie Consolidated or their work, you really should check out their website. Great looking stuff:
www.dixieconsolidated.com
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:12:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you looked into the Rhineland Arms or RB Precision stocks?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have you looked into the Rhineland Arms or RB Precision stocks?

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#3]
ive seen the Rhineland before, and frankly i just don't like the look of it. it's a neat idea and i've heard lots of good things about it, but it's not for me.

is the RB the second one in that picture? or something like it? i'm not too big a fan of those target-type stocks either, really.

but thanks for the input anyways
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
ive seen the Rhineland before, and frankly i just don't like the look of it. it's a neat idea and i've heard lots of good things about it, but it's not for me.

is the RB the second one in that picture? or something like it? i'm not too big a fan of those target-type stocks either, really.

but thanks for the input anyways

RB is the black one. It uses all kinds of AR accessories and grips.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a choate stock on one of mine and it is really solid with all metal parts in the locking mechanism. I shortened mine by about 3/4" but that is just me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top