Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2006 10:11:28 AM EDT
I just bought a Romanian AK-22 trainer from Centerfire.

What mags are available?  It came with two 10rnd .22 mags that insert into AK mags (they used plastic AK style mags).

I have heard of 10, 15 and 20 round mags that might work, but don't know who carries them.

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 11:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
i picked up a few of the mags for the russian  trainer that unfortunately position the cartridge to high..they re cool though so i'm going to try and figure out how to make them work.  
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:46:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
i picked up a few of the mags for the russian  trainer that unfortunately position the cartridge to high..they re cool though so i'm going to try and figure out how to make them work.  

Where did you get them?

Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:33:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did you get them?

I can't say this is for the same AK-47 22lr trainer or not that you bought but SARCO had some hi-cap mags for one of those rifles.

give SARCO a call and ask if they will work with your rifle.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:43:56 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where did you get them?

I can't say this is for the same AK-47 22lr trainer or not that you bought but SARCO had some hi-cap mags for one of those rifles.

img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-11/877429/AK22lrmagad.jpg
give SARCO a call and ask if they will work with your rifle.

those sound like the ones i bought for $19.  i believe i got them from ammoclip.com.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top