Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 1:53:01 PM EDT
I can't find any but Tac. Solutions for too much $$$

Any one else sell target barrels threaded for the 10/22?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
No
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Hehe!  Wait, this isn't the HTF!

Nope.  Just gonna have TROS thread one of those old 10/22 barrels.

KNow what I really want?

A butler Creek packer takedown stock that also folds at the grip, with a threaded CF barrel.  small, light and sweet!

Actually, a friend of mine made one.  Took a packer stock, cut off the back end and screwed on the folding part of a choat stock.  Taken down and folded, it was slightly longer than the receiver itself.  You could carry a rifle in your purse!

Found picture:

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 1:18:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes becuse you know hes goina need it for is uper tactical purse..

Dude the Tac Sol Barrel is your best bet.. your not going to be able to find a bull barrel for much less then $100 and the threading is going to cost about as much..

beleave me i allready thought long and hard about it..

Jess
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 2:26:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Look Here

I bought a threaded Adams & Bennett bull bbl from this guy over the holidays...for $99 + shipping. Awesome service....incredible barrel (I'm not sure about the link I listed here, but he's always got threaded 10/22 barrels for sale)

You're welcome

Link Posted: 3/1/2006 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Look Here

I bought a threaded Adams & Bennett bull bbl from this guy over the holidays...for $99 + shipping. Awesome service....incredible barrel (I'm not sure about the link I listed here, but he's always got threaded 10/22 barrels for sale)

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/mfingar/Ruger%201022/Full10_22.jpg

i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/mfingar/Ruger%201022/closeup10_22.jpg

You're welcome

Nice.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:22:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn thats a good deal.. i'd hit it if i had the cash/stock in hand..

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 6:17:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top