Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2006 8:41:10 PM EDT
I have always wanted to make a MP5 10/22 based clone  but in the mist of all this i was wondering if any of the members on here has any other cool 10/22 based clones

lets see some pics of your coolest rimfires

thanks guys and hope to get some good info and ideas from ya

Link Posted: 2/28/2006 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#1]
somebody had to has a cool out of the ordinary rimfire

lets see em
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:28:46 PM EDT
[#2]
From my experience most people who own 10/22's either use them as plinkers and keep them in stock form or mostly stock form and the other half sets them up as target/bench rifles for competition and the likes.  

Take a look at the picture thread here and then go over to rimfirecentral.com and see what they are doing.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 3:36:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:16:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember a pic in the photo thread of a guy who put a 10/22 reciever inside of an AK. VERY cool.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:23:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top