Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 3:35:30 PM EDT
I decided to try one of those special Green Mountain barrels made from a solid barrel blank.

this picture is a little on the rough side so I copied a picture showing the barrel.

The protected blade front sight is the only seperate piece. This setup is in standard 22lr. The total barrel length is just over 16" and that includes the compensator since it was machined as part of the barrel.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:36:49 AM EDT
[#1]
that's different.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:35:29 AM EDT
[#2]
nifty now make a thompson stock for it
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:53:35 AM EDT
[#3]
That's pretty cool.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 11:44:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
nifty now make a thompson stock for it

You read my mind! I contacted Green Mountain about a Thompson stock and they had thought about it but I guess it requires a large number of requests for it to be worth making. I guess I'll have to do it myself.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:16:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
that's different.

Well said.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#6]
i like it
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Way cool..............
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:33:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I just ordered blueprints for the thompson receiver so I can get the size and the butt stock and pistol grip position kinda close. I also ordered a verical foregrip and a thompson stock set. I'm hoping this all works out ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top