Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 2:30:50 PM EDT
I found a link over in Rimfire Central that mentioned that Promag was going to make a 20 round magazine for the 17 HMR for 10/17 Rugers and so I went to Midway USA and found that Promag is also making a 22 round .22 magnum magazine for the 10/22 magnum Ruger.

Also -- besides the 22 magnum and 17 HMR, check out the 22lr Hi-Caps -- one is a 50 round drum mag.

www.midwayusa.com/esearch.exe/search?TabID=6&category_selector=all_products&search_keywords=ProMag+Magazine+Ruger+10%2F22&Click+to+Begin+Search.x=15&Click+to+Begin+Search.y=7

Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:14:02 PM EDT
[#1]
and they are probably gonna be as great as the other pro-mags
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#2]
And did you read the 1 comment ?  It didnt even fit in the rifle,.......keep up the good work promag.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:11:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a friend that uses the Promag HK USP .45 mag, and they work.  Don't have any experience myself.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 5:16:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
And did you read the 1 comment ?  It didnt even fit in the rifle,.......keep up the good work promag.

Not sure what magazine you're talking about -- neither the 22 magnum or the 17 HMR magazine have been released yet. There was one post in RFC about a magnum magazine not fitting but that was a factory Ruger mag and the problem seemed to be the non-factory stock.

Some people have problems with different brands of aftermarket 22lr mags but the ProMag 22 magnum and 17 HMR mags are going to be the only Hi-caps available for those rounds. The after-market magazine thing is a crap-shoot -- they either work for you or they don't.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top