Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 4:40:52 PM EDT
My cousin met this guy at a gun show.  He will take your 10/22 and fit it with a internally suppressed match barrel and folding synthetic stock for $250.00 plus the federal tax stamp ( if I remember the conversation correctly).  Supposed to be no louder than an air gun. Anyone here have any experience with this?  What are your thoughts?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:28:26 AM EDT
[#1]
jesus thats cheap.. i would want to have a look at the baffles and such personally for that price...

if its not a wet soft baffle supressor that sounds like a killer deal..  here the cheapest i've been able to find a supressor was 160 for a screw on gemtech...

hell ask him if it would work with a bull barrel stock and if so find out how much you can talk him down without the stock... if anything if you can get it for 200 without the stock take anouther 85 and throw it to one of thouse rineland arms stocks.. or even just a hoge stock..

that is of course if you want the folding stock...
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 1:18:29 PM EDT
[#2]
got a link or anywhere where we can find out more info?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 12:57:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd better check with my cousin on that price to make sure I have it right.    I've been looking online and have found Charles Erb complete guns (mark II's and 10/22's) at some of the class III dealers and on Guns America.  I actually found a video of a guy shooting a factory MarkII and a suppressed Mark II side by side demonstrating the noise reduction, which was impressive.  Couldn't find much else though, thats why I'm posting here.  Hopefully someone will jump in with some info.    
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 1:50:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:55:40 PM EDT
[#5]
You guys better do a search on subgun's Board of Inquiry before doing any deals.  Just a head's up.
More specifically here: www.subguns.com/boards/inquiryarchive.cgi , arm yourself with the knowledge.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#6]
there's a guy in the NFA for sale section selling .22lr suppressors for 95 bucks.  just fyi
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top