Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 3:46:01 AM EDT
i caught an ad on RFC for a 16" VQ THM barrel with comp somebody removed off of their superlite receiver that he was selling for 50 BUCKS!  needless to say, even though i have a standard 10/22 receiver, i snagged it about 10 minutes after he posted it.  It's OD green and black, which will look odd on my gun, but hell, i can live w/ that!

was a little skeptical, sent the MO, and in 3 days, it was on my doorstep.  I had to send it to VQ to get it fitted for a regular 10/22 receiver, and that's costing about $30.  Hoping to have it on my rifle next week.

so all in all, i got a VQ THM barrel w/ comp for $80.  not bad!  and I can pass the savings on to whoever buys my 18" SS GM barrel that i'm sellin for $80 also.  I'm a happy man!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 4:25:28 AM EDT
[#1]
sweet deal, i always miss the good ones
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:40:52 AM EDT
[#2]
damn it....you cheater....you and your hi speed internet system  good buy and good hunting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top