Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2005 11:26:34 PM EDT
They have been sitting in pawn hold for over a week.  I guess when a gun is pawned here in Az they have to be held for 10 days.   They had just been pawned/traded in.   Well I saw these two little rifle on my local gun stores bargain rack and bought them.  Best thing about my local store is they have a no questions asked return policy on all used guns.  If it doesnt work or is broken you can bring it back.

First one is an old Marlin 60
Second one is an H&R bolt action magazine fed rifle.

Both are .22LR.  Together they total about $130.  I am pumped, I have never owned a .22 rimfire before.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:03:20 AM EDT
[#1]
It's nice to be able to shoot for pennies, I didnt have a 22 until this year too.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got my own .22 for Christmas.  I was co-owner of one growing up...but that sucks.  Welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#3]
You can shoot, and shoot, and shoot. 22s are awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top