Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/26/2005 6:35:20 PM EDT
how would i go about converting a standard 10/22 into a mach2     im fairly sure its a new bolt and a new barrel only but where is a place to get a cheap bolt???  or am i stuck with buying the expensive volquartsen shit????
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#1]
would a new barrel and this work  

http://www.prestostore.com/cgi-bin/[email protected]&ct=63166&pd=267960

or would i need something else?
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#2]
If you want to keep the factory contour barrel style, EABCO has what you're looking for. You need to replace the bolt handle with a heavier one that they supply. It's included with the price of the barrel. (Order# 127-172 Factory Cntour Blu Kit 18" $159) The heavier weight is required to prevent the cases from rupturing, due to premature extraction. I have a heavy barrel Mach2 conversion due in this week.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 7:11:15 PM EDT
[#3]
I read something once that you should use a 10/22 magnum reciever
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top