Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2005 4:43:45 PM EDT
Hey guys woundering if anyone is looking to sell a 10/22. Im looking for a SS with any type of stock that is not scoped and perferably not modified. I have decided that it is time to teach my 7yr old son how to shoot (something I think he would really enjoy). Anyway the Sportsman Wherehouse is selling the 10/22 SS with the black poly stock fro $209.00+tax. So if anyone can beat that or recommend any smaller shops that could I would appreciate it greatly. Would like to do a FTF sale, Im in Gilbert AZ

Thanks for any help,
Jerry

E-mail me at: [email protected]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:52:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a new 10/22 blued today from Cabelas (Ft. Worth), $169 plus tax BUT they are giving gift cards with the purchase.

If you spend between 100 - 200 you get a $25 gift card, 200 - 300 you get $50, and so on.

Not a bad deal if you have a Cabelas retail store in your area, jump on it.

Nick
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:40:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah I saw that on the Cabelas website, I wish we had one in AZ. Oh well thanks for the info and the help.

Thanks,
Jerry
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#3]
It won't be too long... they should be building one in the area soon.  Or I maybe confused by some other outdoor store.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 7:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]
yes they are, up by the glendale arena! man my bill collectors will be pissed for the first 2 or 3 months they are open = ).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top