Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2005 7:16:01 PM EDT
I hope this is the right place to post this question; my apologies if I am mistaken.

I have a year-old CZ-452 Training Rifle I've been thinking of selling or trading. Despite its accuracy and smooth action, I think I'll be happier with a more compact .22. It's about a year old, so there is still one year's warranty on wooden parts and surface treatment and two years' warranty on all other parts.

Under a thousand rounds have been fired through it and all the original papers are available. I've detailed its condition below:

Metal condition - immaculate with the following exceptions:

1. A slight (~4mm long) scratch on the barrel near the front sight hood
2. Slight wear marks on the rear sight from elevation adjustment
3. Wear marks on the contact point of the receiver and bolt
4. Wearing on the rear of the safety from normal use
5. A rub mark near the serial number on the receiver
6. Wearing inside the receiver from cycling the bolt.

Wood condition - immaculate with the following exceptions:

1. A slight chip in the stock at the rear of the receiver; I purchased it in this condition and suspect that someone had forced the bolt handle down with the bolt fully rearward - this may be covered under warranty
2. Three small dents about half a centimeter long near the rear of the receiver.

The buttpad has some scuff marks on it.

Magazines - two steel magazines, both with some bluing wear on the feed lips.

So... having inundated everyone with that, does anybody know what a fair market price would be? I was thinking around 250 dollars, though I may be somewhat optimistic. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:02:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#2]
RS39, thanks for the response; I'll keep that in mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top