Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2005 1:09:14 PM EDT
I think I remember there being a thread that said Rhineland was making a stock that was more like the MP5 than the one that's out now -- maybe something like the picture below (that I got from another post).

A fake suppressor would be good on the extended barrel!
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 5:20:54 AM EDT
[#1]
The Mp5 version of the R22 is still in the works.  We are working out the details of the stock, we are going to try to stick with the original Mp5 looks as much as possible.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
MP5 clone in .22 in a pistol configuration would be nice with a threaded barrel for extra fun.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Could someone photoshop that image to show it with a .920" barrel on it. IMO, I think that would look pretty good.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 10:51:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The Mp5 version of the R22 is still in the works.  We are working out the details of the stock, we are going to try to stick with the original Mp5 looks as much as possible.

If you can make them look like the picture above, you better hire more people.  You will sell the hell out of them.

Will they be the same price as a standard R22?

EDIT:  I guess I should have read the other thread first...

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Actualy it looks like the above picture but with the HK slider type stock and Navy type pistol grip.

The price target from the dealer will be $300.00-$325

Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:11:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Actualy it looks like the above picture but with the HK slider type stock and Navy type pistol grip.

Rhineland -- do you have a date range for when the new MP5 will be available? It looks like I've got to save a bunch more money since I'm also looking forward to that 5.7 rifle that takes the P-90 mags.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:07:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Will the solid stock be an option?

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I'm buying at least one of those.

Digital
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top