Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2005 8:07:59 PM EDT
Where is the best place to get them?  Is there anywhere for less then $70?  Seems like a lot to pay for a cheap stock.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Look around... Midway, Cabela's, eBay, etc.

I don't know where the best place/price is but, if you buy new you could order from Cabela's and have it at your door fast for cheap S&H.

You probably can't wear one out, so if you want a really low price check eBay.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:32:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Not trying to hijack the thread but I wish someone would reintroduce the old Fed Ord underfolder. I remember having one of these in the 80's havent seen one since. I also believe Universal used the Fed Ord stocks for there carbines. Oh there was also a Mini 14 Fed Ord stock, havent seen one and heard theyre pretty rare now.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 7:14:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Not a hijack at all, I too would like an underfolder.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:51:02 PM EDT
[#4]
old underfolder-- I think i saw it on a certain fal web site
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 12:14:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The best folder stock is the Choate Machine Tool unit, $90.~100. Its much more solid/stronger than the Buttler Creek and Ramline.

The last FedOrd underfolder I saw on GB, went for ~$275., stock only.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
an m1 carbine undrfolder wil work if you dremel out the magwell and the inside where the receiver goes.  takes about 15-20 minutes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top